Neil Davey and Chris Osburn have a fortifying Scottish breakfast at Deeney’s Cafe at the William Morris Gallery in Walthamstow.
After scarfing down the cafe’s famous Hamish MacBeth toastie (haggis, bacon, Cheddar, rocket, caramelised onions and mustard), they chew even more fat, mostly raving about great meals they’ve enjoyed recently. Chris shares a few of his favourite bakeries to visit while riding his bike around East London while Neil gives some recommendations for finding iconic road food in Louisiana as well as a couple of excellent places to eat in Texas. They both agree one San Antonio in particular is an ideal stop for its renowned brisket tacos.
- Deeney’s Cafe: deeneys.com
- Mojo Drinks: mojudrinks.com
- Rad Power Bikes + £50 discount referral link: rwrd.io/puihn0y?c
- Forno: forno.london
- Slice Club Pizza: sliceclub.hungrrr.co.uk
- Papo’s Bagels: https://paposbagels.com/
- Emily Jane Johnston: instagram.com/emilyjanejohnston/
- IPW: ipw.com
- No Man’s Land Gas Station Eats Food Trail: visitnomansland.com
- Garcia’s Mexican Food: facebook.com/profile.php?id=100048655521712
- Pearl Brewery: atpearl.com
- Botika: botikapearl.com
- Koffeteria: koffeteria.com
Download and subscribe to All Consumed at Apple Podcasts.