Neil Davey and Chris Osburn catch up at ICCO, the People’s Pizzeria, on Goodge Street.
At this affordable Fitzrovia mainstay, the duo chat about recent travels – Thailand for Neil, Suffolk for Chris – as well as where to experience amazing art and eat delicious food right here in London. Chris explains how to ride around London (or anywhere really) on a new e-bike for £50 less than you might otherwise. Neil raves about a feel good film he reckons anyone would enjoy watching.
The result? An enjoyable episode with some solid tips to help you enjoy your summer.
- Icco: icco.co.uk/
- Pinney’s of Orford: pinneysoforford.co.uk/
- Orford Ness: nationaltrust.org.uk
- Tomas Saraceno in Collaboration: Web(s) of Life at Serpentine Galleries: serpentinegalleries.org
- Ŋgam Dù: nggamdu.org
- Jerry and Marge Go Large: amazon.co.uk/Jerry-Marge-Large-Annette-Benning/dp/B0B1Z9L864
- Brutto: brutto.co.uk/
- Rad Power Bikes + £50 discount referral link: rwrd.io/puihn0y?c
Download and subscribe to All Consumed at Apple Podcasts.