Finally a new episode after nearly a year. Was it worth the wait? Hosts Neil Davey and Chris Osburn reckon so.
Chris is glad to chat about a few recent trips he’s taken while Neil just seems content to enjoy some spring weather. Both are giddy with gourmand glee about the reopening of one of their favourite London street food operators and to chew the fat about all sorts of other great stuff consumed in one way or another over the past month or so.
- Orange Buffalo – London: theorangebuffalo.com
- Rhine River ferries – Basel: basel.com
- Backer KULT – Basel: baeckereikult.ch
- Fondation Beyeler – Basel: fondationbeyeler.ch
- Vitra Design Museum – Weil am Rhein: design-museum.de
- Record Store Day UK: recordstoreday.co.uk
- The Lion Man of Hohlenstein-Stadel: museumulm.de
- Fishermen’s Quarter – Ulm: tourismus.ulm.de/
- Hotel Schiefes Haus – Ulm: hotelschiefeshausulm.de
- Shokz bone conduction headphones – uk.shokz.com
- Joan Miro: Absolute Reality, Paris, 1920-1945 – Guggenheim Museum Bilbao: guggenheim-bilbao.eus
- Baster – Bilbao: basterbilbao.wordpress.com
- Restaurante Amaren – Bilbao: restauranteamaren.es
- Ekstedt at the Yard: ekstedtattheyard.com
- HUMO – London: humolondon.com
Download and subscribe to All Consumed at Apple Podcasts.